PDA

View Full Version : Basics of Biblical Greek in BW

qohelet
05-03-2007, 07:46 PM
Any chance of the book "Basics of Biblical Greek" by Dr. William Mounce integrated in Bibleworks 7?

IMHO, this is the best Greek grammar book available at present.

Michael Hanel
05-03-2007, 07:48 PM
Any chance of the book "Basics of Biblical Greek" by Dr. William Mounce integrated in Bibleworks 7?

IMHO, this is the best Greek grammar book available at present.

This may or may not be 100% accurate, but what I generally hear on other e-lists is that it is rather difficult to get Zondervan to license their books for e-texts/modules because they don't want to undermine their own horse in the race. With that having been said, Wallace is available in many forms and that is published by Zondervan, so who knows how strong that rule really is!

qohelet
05-03-2007, 08:02 PM
This may or may not be 100% accurate, but what I generally hear on other e-lists is that it is rather difficult to get Zondervan to license their books for e-texts/modules because they don't want to undermine their own horse in the race. With that having been said, Wallace is available in many forms and that is published by Zondervan, so who knows how strong that rule really is!

Did BW staff already try to contact zondervan to get the license of this Mounce book?

It will be very good if we can have that.

I hope we can also integrate the Handbook of NT exegesis by Gordon Fee in BW together with pertinent exegesis handbook for OT.

SCSaunders
05-04-2007, 07:38 AM
Any chance of the book "Basics of Biblical Greek" by Dr. William Mounce integrated in Bibleworks 7?That would be a nice add!:)