PDA

View Full Version : Verse List Manager Question

mperry00
05-21-2004, 07:31 AM
Hello all,

I have a set verses (approx 350) that I view in the Verse List Manager.

There are a couple of verses that when I click on them, the entire list of verses is entered into the editor window. When I click on a different verse the editor window clears. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Joe Fleener
05-25-2004, 06:49 AM
It is not clear to me what you are doing.

Maybe you could attach you Verse List file and then give the exact steps you perform with the results you see. Then we could see if we experience the same thing.

Thanks,

mperry00
05-25-2004, 10:58 AM
The problem has gone away. What was happening was this.

I created a verse list with approx. 350 verses. When I clicked on two different verses, the results window went to the verses as expected, but the BibleWorks editor then loaded the complete listing of verses. This only occurred with two of the verses almost at the very end of the verse list. I opened the verse list with a text editor to look for anything strange.

I am not sure why the problem went away.

Thanks for the reply.

Mike

Joe Fleener
05-25-2004, 11:27 AM
Some say, that if you ignore a problem long enough it goes away :confused:

I am pretty sure that is not always good advice (I have a 2 1/2 year old daughter and a 1 year old son :) !), but it does hold true sometimes!

Gontroppo
05-25-2004, 03:48 PM
Joe, one of the useless pieces of advice I got in teacher training was "Ignore bad behaviour; praise good behaviour."

OK, sometimes it was good advice. But often ignoring bad behaviour led to the miscreant trying something worse!

David McKay