PDA

View Full Version : Missing custom versions...

etfjr
04-22-2007, 04:51 PM
I just upgraded to version w.11 and my custom bibles are gone... well, the non-english ones are and when I load the .ddf file to recreate them, pressing the compile button does nothing!

Any ideas?
Taylor

etfjr
04-22-2007, 05:08 PM
apparently, it's only refusing to compile if the language is set to 'OTHER'... If i tell BW it's english (it isn't), it compiles correctly...
T

Andrew Fincke
04-22-2007, 09:13 PM
When I click RESOURCES and BIBLE DICTIONARIES I get "You do not have the prper data bases installed to run this option". Same when I click RESOURCES and GREEK/HEBREW LEXICONS.
Andrew

Andrew Fincke
04-23-2007, 04:20 PM
John Hudson at Tiro Typeworks is the author of SBL Hebrew. His latest version, SBL_Hbrw_1[1].14, contains certain marks that are used for copying the DJD (Discoveries in the Judaean Desert) transcriptions of Dead Sea scrolls (overdot, overcircle, etc.). Whenever I open BW7 the SBL font splits into two fonts - one named SBL Hebrew, one named SBL_Hbrw - in my font directory, and all text in my Word documents in the font becomes garbage (empty boxes). I then have to close out the programs, delete the two fonts and reinstall John's font and - sometimes - restart the computer. That happens on every startup of BW7.
Andrew