PDA

View Full Version : Command Line Morph Codes

ingosorke
04-19-2007, 02:59 PM
How do I turn on a line of Morph Code options right underneath the Command Line?

I've done it before but can't remember, and couldn't find it in Help.

TIA, Ingo

Michael Hanel
04-19-2007, 04:36 PM
Tools: Options: Options Flags: Command Line Configuration Options: Enable Command Line morphology code help

ingosorke
04-19-2007, 05:20 PM
Thanks MH. Yes, the morph code assistant pops up when I insert *.@... , and gets me through. But there's a way to permanently keep a morph code characters line under the command line. May be its just a character line. I'd send a screen shot of what I'm talking about but, well, you know . . .

Ingo

P.S. While you're (pl.) at it, where's/what's the BW copyright info for Charles' Pseudepigrapha?

Thanks!

P.S.S. Lazy me, Heb./Greek/German is fine, but English with all the QSMs and Pseudepigrapha sure would be convenient . . .

Michael Hanel
04-19-2007, 05:45 PM
Thanks MH. Yes, the morph code assistant pops up when I insert *.@... , and gets me through. But there's a way to permanently keep a morph code characters line under the command line. May be its just a character line. I'd send a screen shot of what I'm talking about but, well, you know . . .

Ingo

P.S. While you're (pl.) at it, where's/what's the BW copyright info for Charles' Pseudepigrapha?

Thanks!

P.S.S. Lazy me, Heb./Greek/German is fine, but English with all the QSMs and Pseudepigrapha sure would be convenient . . .

Hmm. I guess I don't know that there is an answer to your first question then. I know this was possible in earlier versions, but with the popup morphology assistant, I don't remember ever needing or using anything else.

On the copyright info of the Pseudepig. Do you mean something other than what can be found by putting your mouse over the version ID in the browse window (with the Word Analysis tab open)?

ingosorke
04-19-2007, 06:59 PM
Ah, yes, got the copyright info! Thanks.

Mark Cannon
04-19-2007, 08:46 PM
I believe what you are looking for are the Code Insertion Buttons.

Right click on the Command Line and then choose Code Insertion Buttons. A number of buttons will then appear under the Command Line that may be clicked on to add to your Command Line search or as reminder of what to type for a particular search.

ingosorke
04-19-2007, 09:42 PM
Yeap, that's it!

And you're putting "Code Insertion Buttons" in the Online Help, right? ;)

Thank you so much, Ingo