View Full Version : Strong's Search Problems
03-07-2007, 09:58 PM
It appears that with the latest version Stong's CL searches are not working properly. I've just played with a few so far, and none of them work.
For example --
.mary@!3137 doesn't work.
.!mary@3137 doesn't work.
Same with some of the examples given in the help file. They no longer work properly in my latest exe, which is 018g.1
03-08-2007, 08:30 PM
I noticed the same thing, but assumed I was the problem. I used verse lists instead, but the Strong's NOT function is much quicker.
No, the Strong's CL searches are definitely not working. I hope someone from BW sees this thread and fixes it.
03-09-2007, 06:08 PM
Have you sent a bug report? I forgot to do so yesterday, but will definitely do so today.
I just submitted a bug report. Hopefully it will be addressed soon.
03-09-2007, 10:44 PM
Thanks for submitting; the more, the merrier (and speedier, I hope:rolleyes: ).
I've gotten two emails from the BW folks so far, which is surely fast, but they can't seem to understand that the problem is WITH THE NOT OPERATOR.
I can't get them to fix the problem if they won't understand that it is the NOT operator that is causing the problem.
Of course the other Strong's searches work, but until they understand that it is the NOT operator that is causing the problem, it won't get fixed.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.3 Copyright © 2017 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.