PDA

View Full Version : Study Notes

etfjr
02-23-2007, 10:56 PM
I'm just learning how to use the notes feature for chapter and verse notes, but I was wondering...

Are the NIV/NASB Study Bible notes (Zondervan) available in a format that BW understands... as study note files or as a .chm???
Taylor

Michael Hanel
02-23-2007, 11:14 PM
I'm just learning how to use the notes feature for chapter and verse notes, but I was wondering...

Are the NIV/NASB Study Bible notes (Zondervan) available in a format that BW understands... as study note files or as a .chm???
Taylor

Nope, and though you could perhaps make something for yourself, you would not be able to distribute it because of copyright laws, which probably means it's not a very fruitful effort. I don't know this for a fact, but I think Zondervan would be a harder company to work with to get its stuff (like NIV study notes) into BW because they have their own Bible software program (Pradis, right?) and I imagine they want to keep its products tied to that. But then again Wallace's GGBB is Zondervan and that's in BW, so maybe that's not always the case....