PDA

View Full Version : BibleWorks Liddell-Scott Lexicon (Rev 1 6.0.009k)

MBushell
05-11-2004, 02:39 PM
BibleWorks Liddell-Scott Lexicon (Rev 1 6.0.009k)

BibleWorks Automatic Update Notification
Date: 05/11/04 at 13:39:28
Title: BibleWorks Liddell-Scott Lexicon (Rev 1 6.0.009k)
Description:

Makes a number additions to the supplemental lexicon in support of Josephus databases. Also updates the Greek alias file. Fixes some problems in earlier post today (caused by using a new version of Word).
Instructions:
To access these downloads go to the <Help|BibleWorks on the Web|Check for Web Updates...> option and follow the directions. This is a NOT a trial version. No access code is needed to download this patch.
If you have problems with this update please post a reply to this message on the BibleWorks Forum in the Official BibleWorks announcements section.

Affected Files:
grkalias.dbx | [databases]
hebalias.dbx | [databases]
lsdicc.dbx | [databases]
lsdicr.dbx | [databases]
lsdict.dbx | [databases]
lsdicv.dbx | [databases]

pastorsteve
05-11-2004, 04:46 PM
When I tried to download the patch, BibleWorks caused a window to pop up that said, "Bad header!" and another that said,

"This patch was not successfully installed. error ept 0009: Invalid Patch File '<Name>'. The updater was unable to read correct information from the patch file. The specified file is either not a patch file or has been corrupted. Get a new copy of the file and rerun the updater.

Patch: BibleWorks Liddell-Scott Lexicon (Rev 1 6.0.009k)"

MTan
05-11-2004, 04:55 PM
oops! Try it now...

calvin
05-12-2004, 02:36 PM
When I try to access this through "WEb updates" it tells me that there are no new updates to access.

Richard Lee.

MTan
05-12-2004, 04:09 PM
Hi Richard!

It sounds like BibleWorks is not getting access to the web. This can be caused by Internet Explorer not being installed right, or by a firewall blocking BibleWorks. Are you running a firewall?

I would advise you to look here, http://www.bibleworks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=127, especially at steps 1 and 2.

Michael

calvin
05-12-2004, 04:45 PM
Thanks for the reply. I have tried your suggestion and there is no problem with making contact with BibleWorks on the net. It is just that when I try to update patches I get a menu that says "no new updates".

PS. I am not "angry" the image chosen was a mistake - sorry. Just unhappy!!!

MTan
05-13-2004, 09:30 AM
Hi Richard-

My advice would be for you to contact our tech support people. They are very experienced and can give you much more detailed interaction that what the forums enable. Click here (http://www.bibleworks.com/support.html) for the various means of getting in touch with them.

Michael