PDA

View Full Version : Can auto-info move to search results location?

CMBessette
11-14-2006, 06:42 PM
For BW6 users please:

Is it possible to move the Auto-info window (under the Scripture text) to where the Search results verse listbox is (above the command box)? When not searching and doing original language stuff (parsing/lexicon), the space above the command box seems wasted. Is this possible?

When searching, I no longer need the lexicon info (auto-info stuff). But, when doing original language stuff, I usually no longer need the auto-info stuff. It would seem a better use of space if one could replace the other depending on what the user is doing.

Thanks for your help! :)

(I run BW on Mac OS X; here is a screenshot of my workspace so you understand why I'd prefer to utilize the space. I can't make the Windows/BWs' screen any larger if I'm going to be able to access my word processor with ease.)

http://img382.imageshack.us/img382/9012/g2838gf5.png

Mark Eddy
11-16-2006, 12:12 AM
You can close the auto-info window entirely, in order to make the browse/results window bigger. But you can't move it in BW6. If you really want a bigger browse window, you can open a secondary browse window (click the icon: open book with an up arrow over it) and resize this window to cover over the search window. You can also resize or close the auto-info window on the secondary browse window and make your display area for biblical text even bigger.
Mark Eddy