PDA

View Full Version : Font conversion to WP X3

Albert van Leeuwen
11-14-2006, 06:08 AM
Font conversion from BWW7 to WP11 was no problem. As Export-fonts I used WP Greek Helve and WP Hebrew David. As Export Mapping Tables I used my own version of SilGrk.fmp and SilHeb.fmp.
When I try to do the same from BWW7 to WP X3, the hebrew conversion still works, but the greek conversion produces text in WP Greek Helve, and not in the default font I'm using in that document.
I tried conversion in Unicode, but that results in a lot of question marks in WP X3.
Does anyone using WP have the same problems?

ingosorke
11-14-2006, 11:32 AM
I use WP X3 with SP1 + BW 7 and the default Bwgrkl and Bwhebb fonts without problem. I cut and paste (Ctrl-c from BW to Ctrl-p in WP) all the time. I haven't played around with Unicode or other fonts too much since I like the looks of Bwgrkl and Bwhebb the best (I wished they'd produce a Greek Bible using a "normal" font without the italics etc.), but I realize that publishers and societies have different font requirements.

If this forum does not provide an answer, try the WP forum at www.wpuniverse.com (http://www.wpuniverse.com) . Good Corel support.

Ingo