PDA

View Full Version : How To Do Layouts

Gentlewarrior
09-21-2006, 11:49 AM
Hello, I'm new here and I just purchased BW 7, and I'm been reading about the different things one can do with this program. I even saw a picture of different layouts that in my opinion look better than the original, but my question is HOW DO I CHANGE OR RE-ARRANGE THE LAYOUT?

I know I can narrow either column but try as I did I can't figure it out how to move it around or bring a pane down, make it smaller, etc...

Thanks for your input and God bless! :confused:

Michael Hanel
09-21-2006, 12:05 PM
Hello, I'm new here and I just purchased BW 7, and I'm been reading about the different things one can do with this program. I even saw a picture of different layouts that in my opinion look better than the original, but my question is HOW DO I CHANGE OR RE-ARRANGE THE LAYOUT?

I know I can narrow either column but try as I did I can't figure it out how to move it around or bring a pane down, make it smaller, etc...

Thanks for your input and God bless! :confused:

Some options are available under the "View" menu. Also hit F1 in the section where you have your mouse pointed to get more specific context help. Those are good starters, if you have more specific questions, feel free to ask.

richardsugg
09-21-2006, 02:17 PM
check out the view menu as well.