PDA

View Full Version : New module - Rev 2: St. Augustine Expositions on the Book of Psalms

pasquale
08-29-2006, 01:03 PM
---------------------------

Michael Hanel
08-29-2006, 02:32 PM
I think you're doing a good job. I do note one minor flaw. I downloaded your latest revision and when I am in Psalm 1 I get 2 references - one for Psalm 36 and one for Psalm 19, but oddly no link to Psalm 1 despite the fact that the entire psalm is interpreted there!

I think you are doing a great service for many BibleWorks users and I highly encourage it. I am glad you were able to find public domain texts so that we don't have more copyright stickiness issues. I don't know what other projects you are working on, but clearly this one would be very beneficial to users who want links to allusions of Church Fathers!

Michael Hanel
08-29-2006, 03:43 PM
That fixed the problem but introduced another. Go to Psalm 1:1. Now a link to Psalm 4 shows up which is really for Wisdom 1:1. It appears all links to Wisdom are getting linked to Psalms. Try Psalm 9:15 and you see the same problem.

(I only changed the .sdx file, rather than all 3. I am not sure if that makes a difference)

Michael Hanel
08-30-2006, 12:46 AM
This version looks a lot better. I think you fixed the bugs I mentioned.

MGVH
08-30-2006, 07:43 AM
Very nice. Very helpful. Thank you. Your work is very much appreciated.

Dunk
08-31-2006, 03:37 PM
Thanks Pasquale,
This is a good module, and is exactly what I have been looking for.
Keep up the good work and God bless you.
Dunk