PDA

View Full Version : Search font colors

millenia05@earthlink.net
08-29-2006, 11:48 AM
If there is a way that it can be done, I would so very much appreciate knowing how to have the word lists searched for show as a different color from the words that I have purposly chosen to be colored by right clicking on the word and utilizing the option to highlight said word.

I welcome input from any and all.

And if it cannot be done I welcome this info as well.:confused:

JohnB aka millenia05

Charlie
08-30-2006, 12:28 PM
John,

If you can explain in a bit more detail what you're trying to do (specifically) that would help.

millenia05@earthlink.net
08-30-2006, 05:04 PM
Charlie

Not to worry!

It seems that get any and all my mailings in the wrong spot.

I thought my request would be one that anyone with more time in grade than me could answer but since they cannot or have not I withdraw my query.

And as for as contacting BW staff, I would rather see their time better utilized on problems that the clientele cannot achieve. Like maybe The CATSS/TOV Hebrew-Greek Parallel Alignment Module.

Sorry if I seem a bit terse.

JohnB aka millenia05

Christopher S Wiley
08-31-2006, 12:06 AM
Charlie

Not to worry!

It seems that get any and all my mailings in the wrong spot.

I thought my request would be one that anyone with more time in grade than me could answer but since they cannot or have not I withdraw my query.

And as for as contacting BW staff, I would rather see their time better utilized on problems that the clientele cannot achieve. Like maybe The CATSS/TOV Hebrew-Greek Parallel Alignment Module.

Sorry if I seem a bit terse.

JohnB aka millenia05

John, I think you may have misunderstood, Charlie was reading the question you posed and was just asking for some more clarity to what you want so he could better answer you. I think you are also responding to part of his post that is his signature, not what he actually typed. The part under his name is on every reply or post to the forum he does, so people know how best to contact the staff.

Chris