PDA

View Full Version : Title & introductory pages for Moulton-Milligan

Dunk
08-19-2006, 12:31 AM
Hi,
I just purchased this model, (would have done sooner if I'd realised how cheap it was!!!!),
and love it, but I can't get either the title page or prefatory notes, or General introduction etc to display - instead I get the internet explorer message "This page cannot be displayed" - has anyone else experienced this?
Thanks
Dunk

Michael Hanel
08-19-2006, 12:49 AM
Try emailing the Support email directly. Mine works fine. The only thing I can guess is that it would be an Explorer security setting issue....

Dunk
08-19-2006, 02:23 AM
Thanks for the reply Michael,
I have contacted tech support and imagine I will hear back from them on Monday - just wish I could get it sorted before the weekend as I'm ill at the moment and Bibleworks is a good distraction from the pain!

Do you know any resources where the papyri mentioned in Milton can be looked up? For example where would I go if I wanted to look up
BGU II. 362vii. ?

Thanks
Duncan

frdee
08-19-2006, 03:13 AM
Do you know any resources where the papyri mentioned in Milton can be looked up? For example where would I go if I wanted to look up
BGU II. 362vii. ?

Thanks
Duncan

Perseus has the Duke Database of Documentary Papyri available - you can at least see the transcriptions. The page for BGU II is:

http://www.perseus.tufts.edu/cgi-bin/ptext?doc=Perseus:text:1999.05.0001:volume=2:docum ent=362

God Bless
Damian

Dunk
08-19-2006, 10:47 PM
Thanks for that frdee,
I also managed to find some on the berkley website.

B.T.W I got Moulton working in the end by updating to the latest version of Moulton - it works fine now.

Peace
Dunk