PDA

View Full Version : Any Messianic Teachers?

Kit
08-12-2006, 12:12 PM
I am interested in BibleWorks 7 because I'm told it contains the Complete Jewish Bible text. I have this Bible in printed form, and use it in writing, but my CD-ROM of the "Jewish New Testament" is not working anymore and Jewish New Testament Publshers is unwilling or unable to replace it. I can't afford Bibleworks right now, but perhaps in six months or so I can try. In the meantime, I am doing research.

So, I am wondering if there are any Messianic Rabbis or teachers out there that are using Bibleworks. If so, please share your experieinces here. I am most interested in hearing about your usage of the Hebrew language tools and the Complete Jewish Bible.

I am hoping this program will let me do searches, cut and paste from the Complete Jewish Bible into a word processor when I am working on newsletters and other writing projects.

NumberMan
08-13-2006, 02:34 PM
Bible Works does about everything but Fly... There really is no tool out there that compares.

I'm surprised they don't offer a 30 day trial ? That might be worth the effort for them to do so people can give it a test run.

Christopher S Wiley
08-13-2006, 10:41 PM
Bible Works does about everything but Fly... There really is no tool out there that compares.

I'm surprised they don't offer a 30 day trial ? That might be worth the effort for them to do so people can give it a test run.
Bibleworks does offer a 30-day refund less shipping cost. for people who want to try and see if they like the program.

Chris