PDA

View Full Version : New "unofficial" BibleWorks Blog

jdarlack
07-15-2006, 05:44 PM
Michael Hanel and I have been working on putting together a BibleWorks blog for the purpose of creating a central location for user-created databases and for the purpose of highlighting different ways of using BibleWorks. This is an unofficial blog - connected to BibleWorks only by the fact that Michael and I are avid/rabid users of the program.

One of the advantages of having a BibleWorks blog, is that you can now subscribe to the RSS feed and get updates each time Michael and I add a new file or post a change. A running list of these files is now maintained at http://bibleworks.oldinthenew.org/files.html.

Check it out: http://bibleworks.oldinthenew.org.

Ewan MacLeod
07-18-2006, 06:20 AM
Jim,

I like the new site a lot, and will be sure to use it. Hopefully this will also be a good route for people to discuss areas that are not quite appropriate for the official BibleWorks forums, but related - such as discussing collaboration on new resources, etc.

One question, though - I couldn't find your or Michael Hanel's email address on the site anywhere. I would like to post a couple of new resource, but to you first. What is your email?

Also, anyone can post a Comment on your blog. But can only you and Michael post a new blog?

Thanks -- Ewan

Michael Hanel
07-18-2006, 08:20 AM
Jim,

I like the new site a lot, and will be sure to use it. Hopefully this will also be a good route for people to discuss areas that are not quite appropriate for the official BibleWorks forums, but related - such as discussing collaboration on new resources, etc.

One question, though - I couldn't find your or Michael Hanel's email address on the site anywhere. I would like to post a couple of new resource, but to you first. What is your email?

Also, anyone can post a Comment on your blog. But can only you and Michael post a new blog?

Thanks -- Ewan

Ewan, you can email us via the forums here if you click on our names. MY email address is also in the modules I post in the readme.txt files. I'm not big on posting my email address on the web because of the spam consequences.

Also I don't believe the blog is limited to just us. If you or anyone else have any things you want to post you can definitely be a contributor. We just happen to be the ones who started it, but it's always open to more people.