PDA

View Full Version : Analysis Window

jltstigall
07-12-2006, 03:56 PM
Is it possible to configure the analysis so that the user notes (or editor) tab is in a separate window from the world analysis tab. What I envision is that, if the windows are set up in the default order: search, browse, analysis, the analysis window is divided in two, with the word analysis and resource summary tabs in an upper section, and the user notes and editor tabs in a lower section (or vice versa, depending on the user's preference). The issue that I am running across is that I want to make use of the user notes feature, but am frustrated that I have to switch between tabs so often to see, for example, BDAG definitions for a word I would like to comment on.

As an alternative, I've opened a new word analysis and resource summary window and placed them along the bottom of the screen side by side. The problem is it is a bit inconvenient and not aesthetically pleasing (I know, big deal!).

Thanks.

jfidel
07-12-2006, 04:56 PM
I would suggest you leave the Word Analysis window as is and go to file/open editor and relocate the editor window where it is convinient. I am not aware of anyway to split the analysis widow as you described.

John Fidel

jltstigall
07-12-2006, 05:34 PM
That is helpful. Can the user notes be opened in a similar manner? (I'm more concerned right now to have use of this feature.) I don't see that option in the File menu.

jfidel
07-12-2006, 07:59 PM
You can open another resource summary window in a separate window under the resources menu and then keep the analysis window in user notes, if that helps.

John Fidel