PDA

View Full Version : Croy Vocabulary File?

MGVH
07-09-2006, 02:09 AM
Now that Croy's Greek Grammar can be purchased as an add-on module, I am wondering if anyone has created a vocabulary file integrated with the chapters of his book. That is, before I have to do it myself... :rolleyes:
Thanks.

song_robin
07-12-2006, 04:09 AM
Here you go.

I'll be adding this file to the Master List later on as well.

[removed due to copyright issues]

Robin

MGVH
07-12-2006, 10:35 AM
Wonderful!
Thank you so very much!

song_robin
07-13-2006, 11:09 AM
Wonderful!
Thank you so very much!

No problem! I should let you know also, that this vocab list was constructed based upon the original BibleWorks 7 Greek Vocab list. Because of this, not only do you have the vocab cards themselves, you also get the pronunciated sound files to them as well.

However, you should note that the listed english translation of each word is taken from the BW7 Greek Vocab definition, and not the CROY definition.

Also some of the (repeated) vocab words in certain chapters that are merely that same word from a previous chapter with a change in tense are not included as well.

Blessings,

Robin

MTan
10-05-2006, 11:10 AM
Hello All-

Does anyone have the link or the file? I was overly zealous in removing links to copyrighted material. If someone sends it to me, I will re-post it.

Thanks.
Michael

MGVH
10-05-2006, 02:17 PM
If you check song_robin's post, you will see that the file was removed due to copyright restrictions. I contacted BW about this matter and was told (this is now probably about a month ago) that they are checking on it. (Apparently the listing of words associated/organized with a chapter is a copyrightable listing.)

I also encouraged BW to work with Croy about enhancing the digital version that BW offers. It probably is not good that a whole bunch of people start trying to contact him, but Croy has been very gracious about providing an answer key to all his exercises. In addition, he also has shared something of a running commentary on his textbook explaining choices he made and providing further background to his work. It is exactly the kind of stuff that a digital edition should be able to offer that is not as easy to do with a printed version.

Glenn Weaver
10-05-2006, 03:19 PM
Here is the Croy vocabulary file:

Glenn

jdarlack
10-13-2006, 03:12 PM
Croy's vocabulary for BibleWorks is now available on the BibleWorks blog.

DOWNLOAD (http://bibleworks.oldinthenew.org/vocab/croy_vocabulary.zip)