PDA

View Full Version : Member/Junior Member

Bennett B. Wethered
04-30-2004, 11:00 AM
I alluded to this in an earlier post, but I remain curious (I suppose it's my prideful ego that's curious!). Why are some of us listed as Junior Members, and others simply as Members. Number of posts? Beta testers? Reviewers? All-around nicer guys? I've upgraded BW at least 3 times; would I upgrade my Membership?

Joe Fleener
04-30-2004, 12:08 PM
It is the number of posts that moves you up in membership. I am not sure what the numbers are that get you from Junior Member to Member, but being a nice guy wont do it.:)

MTan
04-30-2004, 12:23 PM
Hi All-

Here's the ranking scheme:

Junior Member: less than 30 posts
Member: less than 100 posts
Senior Member: 100+ posts

Michael

Bennett B. Wethered
04-30-2004, 05:53 PM
Heart, be still......Do you mean to tell me that I've found a place where I shall be, of all things, rewarded for being talkative?!

almather
05-01-2004, 09:11 AM
At this rate, I'll be a member in 4 years or so, maybe longer. Something to look forward too!

I had wondered the same question.

Thanks for the answer.

I'll also like to say I was disappointed when the former list disappeared and I couldn't find it. I was glad to see a notice on the BW's site and quickly jointed this. It took a few readings to see how it was working. I greatly apreciate this, though I mostly confine my participation to reading what other have to say.

Maybe you could also become a member if you have logged on 200 times? I think I would get promoted sooner.

Thank you also for this list.

Al

frankenfro
05-03-2004, 12:12 PM
I'm adding to my post count...getting closer!