PDA

View Full Version : Support - preferred source

Noel Fitzpatrick
05-05-2006, 05:04 PM
Is it preferred to request support/help from support@bibleworks.com or from these forums?

Is it a matter of choice or is there a preferred option?

Regards,

Noel.

Michael Hanel
05-05-2006, 05:15 PM
Is it preferred to request support/help from support@bibleworks.com or from these forums?

Is it a matter of choice or is there a preferred option?

Regards,

Noel.

Sometimes it depends on what you want. If you can't figure out how something works, sometimes you can get a better (quicker) response here. Sometimes not. If there is a major flaw/error/glitch in the program itself, you're best to email the support address. The forums are frequented somewhat by BW staff, but it is not the best way to make sure they get the message. They actually do have a lot on their plates so you can't be sure they read every single message here and respond to them since this is a user forum, meant for user interaction.

Noel Fitzpatrick
05-05-2006, 09:21 PM
Hi Michael

many thanks for your reply to me.

I like the idea of users interacting and I find the threads helpful. Thus these friendly forums seem appropriate for me to discuss BW 7 issues.

I enjoy the range of topics discussed. Some are quite esoteric, while others are fairly basic. I admire the precision in which questions are framed and also the huge amount of expertise and insight in the forums and the clarity of expression displayed in replying to queries.

Regards,

Noel.

kpurcell
05-06-2006, 09:09 AM
I personally would come first to these forums and the secondly to BW official support.