PDA

View Full Version : New update

Todd
04-14-2006, 06:38 PM
The new update (14a or b) of the exe says that it adds buttons to the analysis window but I don't see any and cannot find anything in the new help file that is suppose to have something about it. Is there some way I am suppose to turn these on or is it something else.

Can anyone help with this?

Todd

Michael Hanel
04-14-2006, 06:52 PM
The new update (14a or b) of the exe says that it adds buttons to the analysis window but I don't see any and cannot find anything in the new help file that is suppose to have something about it. Is there some way I am suppose to turn these on or is it something else.

Can anyone help with this?

Todd

Click on Resource Summary Tab. Click on Grammars, Lexicons, etc. At the very bottom you'll notice the Select All or Clear All. Also you'll see the up and down arrows that help you move the resources higher or lower in the way they'll be reported. Currently you cannot move Hebrew and Greek up or down, but only resources within each category.

Todd
04-14-2006, 10:51 PM
Thanks for the help. I knew I was missing something.
Is this in the help file?

Todd

Michael Hanel
04-15-2006, 12:03 AM
Thanks for the help. I knew I was missing something.
Is this in the help file?

Todd

Yep, as they updated it. If you would have the mouse in the Resource Summary window and hit F1, it talks about it:

Lexicons, Grammars, and References

The Resource Summary Tab has five sub tabs. The first tab contains the Lexical and Grammatical Information and the remaining tabs contain lists of installed resources by category. You can determine which resources are displayed under the first tab by checking and unchecking options in the lists of resources in the remaining tabs. The bottom of the tab page containing resource lists also has buttons that can be used to select and deselect all items on that page. There is also a spin button that can be used to alter the order in which the items appear. To change the order simply select an item and use the spin button to move the selected item up and down in the list.