View Full Version : Verse List Manager
04-13-2006, 04:45 AM
I have a question about the verse list manager. Is it possible to import a series of verses from either the Naves or the TSK into the VLM? What a tremendous benefit that would be. Any help would be appreciated.
04-13-2006, 07:33 AM
If I understand your request correctly, that is possible for both the TSK and Naves.
1. Click the blue and while icon (next to the HELP button). That will copy the verse list to the editor. (Suggestion: have only 1 display version displayed. Otherwise you will have multiple entries in the VLM. However, even that isn't really a problem, because you can SORT the VLM list and it removes duplicates.)
2. Save the editor document (it will be saved as an RTF file).
3. Open the VLM
4. Click IMPORT/From Document
5. Browse to your rtf document.
6. double click and you are DONE! (That is, if I understand your request!)
Let me know if this works for you.
04-15-2006, 12:40 AM
Hmmm... It looks like that may have done the trick. Thanks for responding.
I think that maybe I may make a suggestion for tech support to add a button on the TSK and Naves windows to export the verses from these resources to the VLM. Lately I've been using the VLM a lot for making my own topical lists from the TSK and Naves for sermon prep.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.3 Copyright © 2016 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.