PDA

View Full Version : Copy Center

MBD
03-26-2006, 05:36 PM
It is frustrating when things that worked so flawlessly in BW 6 do not seem to work in BW7. I wanted to copy a range of verses in Hebrew and NRS (Exodus 20:24-26) into my word document. I went to Copy Center. That range will only copy Verse 26 and not the range. Many times it said there is no such range. I typed the range VERY carefully 3-4 times. The Hebrew is terrible. It is not Bibleworks Hebrew but a mix of fonts that leaves circles and stuff in the text. This is something I have done a huindred times but not now. I think I shoudl have left BW 6 up and running. Of course it is midnight and I am trying to do an assignment for my classes.

paterdr
03-26-2006, 06:01 PM
I had problems with the copy center, too (truncated Hebrew verses sent to the Editor), but this has been fixed as of 0.0.013q.

It sounds as if you might have a font problem, however.

Dan Pater

Eric
03-26-2006, 10:01 PM
I had a similar problem with the copy center and have reported it. It will tell you that the ranges don't exist if you don't use the default book names. I tried to use my custom book abbreviations and it tells me there is no such range.