PDA

View Full Version : 7.0 Fix: Version Order

MBushell
03-22-2006, 05:51 PM
Update: BibleWorks Executable 7.013m)
Date: 03/22/06 at 16:51:04

This patch contains the latest BibleWorks 7.0 program executable. This update fixes a problem saving sort orders if you have more than 250 Bible versions (unlikely unless you were a beta tester). Also, the diagrammer module was changed so that it now remembers the last file location that you used.

This is a NOT a preview version. No access code is needed to download this patch.

If you have problems with this update please post a reply to this message on the BibleWorks Forum in the Program and Database Updates section. If you post a response elsewhere we may not see it. Please do not use this section to post messages about anything but this update.

Thanks!

Bill Moore
03-23-2006, 12:22 AM
Mike,

When I try to copy verses into Nota Bene (from BW 7.0.013m [and then 13n] using the BW abbreviation, e.g., 1Co 11:23-25, the verses will be copied. However, if I want to copy a second passage immediately after the first without going back to the NB document, I only get a couple of blinks from the display but no verses. I did not have this issue with 13f.

Sorry to add to your work load, but I do appreciate your attention to such matters.

I went back and re-installed version 13f and the verses are copying properly. I'll continue with 13f till another update comes out. Thanks again.

Bill

MBushell
03-24-2006, 02:16 PM
Hi Bill,
There are so many ways of copying these that it is hard for me to know exactly what you are doing. Can you give me a ste by step description, leaving out nothing? Does the same error occur if you use Wordpad or Word? Please e-mail me the info.
Thanks,
Mike

MBushell
03-24-2006, 08:36 PM
Hi Bill,
I made a change which might help. It is in with 13p which I reposted without a change in version number. Let me know if this doesn't help.
Mike