PDA

View Full Version : Need help BW6

Oevermann
03-16-2006, 08:21 AM
Hello,

allways when I run BW6 as an user WITHOUT administrative priveleges, BW6 gives the message " You have changed screen resolutions since your last BW600.ini file was saved. Your saved windowsw sizes need to be reinitialized with default settings. Would you like to do this?"
Equal if I choose "Yes" or "No", BW 600 runs fine. So how can I avoid this message?
Thanks for help.
Kind regards,
Martin

Sed
10-18-2006, 07:03 AM
hello,

I meet the same problem with BW7. Have you fond a solution to avoid this message ?

Dale A. Brueggemann
10-18-2006, 08:20 AM
when I run BW6 as an user WITHOUT administrative priveleges, BW6 gives the message " You have changed screen resolutions since your last BW600.ini file was saved. Your saved windowsw sizes need to be reinitialized with default settings. Would you like to do this?"

Sounds like a feature to keep an individual user on a network from irritating everyone else who uses the program by changing the settings to his own setup. Of course if it's your own copy of BW, you should set it up with administrative privileges; if it's a community copy being used on a network, it sounds like you'll rightly need to respond to that query.