PDA

View Full Version : Search vs display versions

Dale A. Brueggemann
03-09-2006, 10:22 AM
Is it possible to search on WTM or BGM without having it as a display version. I would rather the results just display in WTT and BGT.

Dale A. Brueggemann
03-09-2006, 10:35 AM
I found it. In case anyone else likes that setup, go to

Options menu
Click on Option Flags tab
Open the Browse Window Configuration Options
Uncheck the box for "Automatically make morphology versions display versions."

Ben Spackman
03-09-2006, 10:37 AM
TOOLS>OPTIONS>OPTIONS FLAGS>BROWSE WINDOW CONFIGURATION OPTIONS> deselect "Automatically make morphology versions display versions."

That will hide them, unless you're in single-version browse mode.

Trajan
03-09-2006, 11:40 AM
Is it possible to search on WTM or BGM without having it as a display version. I would rather the results just display in WTT and BGT.

Dale,

What does this look like? It might be my setup, but I get the same visible results with the box checked or not. Can you show screenshots?

Dale A. Brueggemann
03-09-2006, 01:09 PM
Can you show screenshots?

Well, I could if I could figure out how to paste in the screen shot I captured or link to a file that saved the screenshot. The paste in feature (ctrl-v) doesn't do it, and clicking on the icon for inserting an image gives me the prompt http://, asking for a URL rather than prompting me to browse for the file name. Maybe someone can point me in the right direction for that?

http://www.bibleworks.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=176&stc=1&d=1141930299

Michael Hanel
03-09-2006, 02:21 PM
You can attach pictures to posts either by seeing the Additional Options below the editor in the forum and click on the manage attachments icon, but there is a restriction in the size of attachments. The other way is to upload a file to some webspace you already have and then write the link to that specific site/picture.

Dale A. Brueggemann
03-09-2006, 02:55 PM
...seeing the Additional Options below the editor

Thanks Michael. I edited the earlier post to include the screen shot that was requested.