PDA

View Full Version : Refreshing Resource Summary Tab

Dogfish Jones
03-05-2006, 02:29 AM
It would be great if there were a 'refresh' button for the Resource Summary tab. I've noticed that, if you switch verses while under a different button, the Resource Summary tab will keep the old verse's information. It would be nice if it either a) refreshed automatically when that tab was selected or b) if there was a refresh/update button available.

It seems that the user notes tab seems to behave like option a above...

IF I missed how to do this, let me know...otherwise, thanks for considering!

Adamsen
03-05-2006, 03:15 AM
It would be great if there were a 'refresh' button for the Resource Summary tab. I've noticed that, if you switch verses while under a different button, the Resource Summary tab will keep the old verse's information. It would be nice if it either a) refreshed automatically when that tab was selected or b) if there was a refresh/update button available.

It seems that the user notes tab seems to behave like option a above...

IF I missed how to do this, let me know...otherwise, thanks for considering!

Just move the mouse over a word in the verse displayed. I like the way it functions. You can check a verse before or after the current one without causing the Resource Summary window to update. Just keep the mouse out of the text of the Browser Window.

Dogfish Jones
03-06-2006, 01:00 AM
Just move the mouse over a word in the verse displayed. I like the way it functions. You can check a verse before or after the current one without causing the Resource Summary window to update. Just keep the mouse out of the text of the Browser Window.
Ok, but that doesn't give me the general verse reference list - and it only updates when you pass over a greek or hebrew word, not english.

I notice that when I scroll through verses, the User Notes tab updates immediately to let you know that there is a chapter or verse note there. I don't know that the Resource Summary tab should behave the same way - I think that would make for a laggy program. But, if it did update when it was selected, that would be great.