PDA

View Full Version : Crashing after changing Hebrew font size

Trajan
02-27-2006, 03:42 PM
Sorry if this should not be posted here, but I did not know how else to fix it.

I am trying to increase the size of the bwhebb font for hebrew reading the WTT. It was set at 18, and I would like 24 (or even 22).

The problem is that after changing the font size, in 3-10 minutes I get a crash error that wants to reset all my settings. It does back up the ini file, but then I have to copy it back over in order to get all my favorites, etc back.

Is there something I am doing wrong? Is there a way to fix this?

Thanks.

Mark Eddy
02-27-2006, 05:22 PM
Sorry if this should not be posted here, but I did not know how else to fix it.
You should take bug reports to one of the sticky threads at the top of the forum:
Where to send bug reports (http://www.bibleworks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=344)
That way BW Support can help you out. That being said...

I am trying to increase the size of the bwhebb font for hebrew reading the WTT. It was set at 18, and I would like 24 (or even 22).

The problem is that after changing the font size, in 3-10 minutes I get a crash error that wants to reset all my settings. It does back up the ini file, but then I have to copy it back over in order to get all my favorites, etc back.

Is there something I am doing wrong? Is there a way to fix this?

Thanks.
I doubt if changing the font size caused a crash 3-10 minutes later. If you can repeat this crash, try to remember the steps you took in BW just before the crash occurred. Support can help a lot better on bugs, if you know what steps led immediately to the crash.
In Christ,
Mark Eddy