PDA

View Full Version : Oh yeah... two more request...

Adelphos
02-20-2006, 01:15 AM
I would like to see the synopsis tool save all window states. For example, I always have to resize the top and bottom window when I open the ST because the top window is way too narrow, i.e., only three or four verses visible upon load.

I would like this resized window state to be saved for future loads.

Secondly, I would like to see the ini file remember which part of the right side of the screen I had open and have that be the default window when I start BW the next time.

For example, if I have user notes in focus when I exit BW, I would like user notes to be the focus window when I start BW the next time.

Actually, that's confusing. I don't mean THE focus window, but rather, instead of the Analysis Window being the default, I would like whatever window was last up to be the one that is up when BW is restarted, .i.e. if user notes was the display window when I exit, I would like it to be the display window when I restart.

With regard to the new UI, I didn't think I was going to like it when I saw the advertisements, but after installing 7.0, it only took me about ten seconds to fall in love with the new UI over the old UI, and the ten seconds ain't an exaggeration.