PDA

View Full Version : Where are my NET maps

Mark R. Ensign
02-19-2006, 10:32 PM
In version 6 I had purchased the wonderful NET maps made from satelite photos and could access them in BW 6. How do I access them now? Thanks for the help.

Michael Hanel
02-19-2006, 10:52 PM
In version 6 I had purchased the wonderful NET maps made from satelite photos and could access them in BW 6. How do I access them now? Thanks for the help.

I assume you mean how do you access them in 7? They are in Resources on the top menu, then Maps and NET Bible Maps

Mark R. Ensign
02-20-2006, 08:54 AM
Thanks so much, Michael, for pointing me to the NET maps. I was trying to access them from the BW Maps section without success. I'll be interested in exploring the BW maps too. They look to be very useful, a nice improvement.

So much to learn about the enhancements of BW 7. First impressions are very positive. Thank you to all the BW team!

MGVH
02-20-2006, 10:30 AM
One nice feature in BW6 that has disappeared in BW7 is that the NET maps used to be hotlinked from the NET notes. (Ie, in the NET notes, when there was a reference to a map, it used to be possible to click on it and call it up.)
I've alerted the BW folks to this change, and I would suspect it is one of those things they might get to eventually.