PDA

View Full Version : Place analysis window on bottom

jakemccarty
02-18-2006, 10:11 PM
Is there a way to place the analysis window under the browse window?

guilford
02-18-2006, 10:45 PM
The only way I can see to do it ends up placing the word analysis, resource summary, user notes, and editor all underneath the browse window. To do that, use the "view" menu, then "screen layout", and uncheck "place analysis window on right".

That's probably the only thing I don't like about v7 so far. I would really like to have the word analysis window directly underneath the browse window (kind of like v6), and then have the resource summary, user notes and editor all over on the right like the default for v7. I love the new resource window, but I miss not being able to see the word analysis window when I have the resources open. If I could see both at the same time, that would be just about perfect. I know I can do that with a floating word analysis window, but I just wish I could arrange the regular non-floating windows that way.

Brad

Greg Ward
02-20-2006, 10:13 AM
See discussion here: http://www.bibleworks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1214

Or you can open a secondary browse window (or parallel window) and place it over the primary browse window. It will show what you're asking but I don't know how you want to use it.
I don't have BW in front of me, so to open a secondary browse window see help, chapter 45 has shortcut keys (either S or W as my memory serves). For parallel window, on the command line type <p kjv> (no brackets) to open a window of your version.

Adelphos
02-20-2006, 10:54 AM
Is there a way to place the analysis window under the browse window?

Go to View|Screen Layout and uncheck "Place Analysis Window on Right"