PDA

View Full Version : Notes In Version 6

Howard Flynn
02-17-2006, 02:32 AM
I am having a problem in typing in my chapter notes for Song of Solomon. I keep getting at statement that an error has occured and needs to shut and that any information may be lost. It is happening over and over again. What causes this and how can I fix it. Thank you

Howard Flynn

Joshua Luna
02-17-2006, 02:45 AM
You will probably want to contact support:

http://www.bibleworks.com/support.html

Mark Eddy
02-17-2006, 11:20 AM
I am having a problem in typing in my chapter notes for Song of Solomon. I keep getting at statement that an error has occured and needs to shut and that any information may be lost. It is happening over and over again. What causes this and how can I fix it. Thank you
Howard Flynn
Are you in BW6 or BW7? The editor in 6 has problems that haven't quite been solved. If you're in 7, I don't know what the problem is, but sometimes people want to use the abbreviation SON for Song of Solomon, instead of the BW abbreviation SOL. If you have SON lurking in a file name or in your book names file, that might cause a problem.
Only guessing,
Mark Eddy

Howard Flynn
02-17-2006, 03:00 PM
I am using BW 6, since I haven't yet ordered 7.0. It seems that the cursor in the note disappears and I get this error with two buttons: one is to debug. The other is to report the problem to Microsoft. I found that if I don't press debug I lose the whole file.

hf