PDA

View Full Version : 7.0 Fix: Exception Handler

MBushell
02-14-2006, 02:25 PM
Update: BibleWorks Executable (7.012m)
Date: 02/14/06 at 14:25:34

This patch contains the latest BibleWorks 7.0 program executable. This version fixes some problems with the new BibleWorks exception handler that tries to provide a smooth exit from program crashes. The backup ini file should be saved properly now and the option checkboxes should function properly.

This is a PREVIEW version intended for TESTING purposes. To access the update you must enter the word "preview" (no quotes) in the Updater Access Code Window, accessed from the Options Menu. If you are not comfortable running a preview version you can wait until the changes are tested and a non-preview version is posted. This will usually not take more than a day or two.

If you have problems with this update please post a reply to this message on the BibleWorks Forum in the Program and Database Updates section. If you post a response elsewhere we may not see it. Please do not use this section to post messages about anything but this update.

Thanks!

Dave Kooyers
02-12-2009, 11:48 PM
Hi,
My copy of BibleWorks 8 (upgraded from 6), came without an activation code. On the bottom of the front (page 1) it says in small font "[affix activation code here]". Looks like somebody goofed, What do I do now? I already deleted BibleWorks 6.

Thanks,
Dave Kooyers
Box 796
Boonville CA 95415

(707) 895-2325

Greg Ward
02-13-2009, 06:12 AM
Welcome to the forums. You'll learn much about using BW here. You're probably better off to look in the General forum. This forum, where we're posting, is typically used for feedback or discussion of a release that is initiated by BW, as above.

General forum: http://www.bibleworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2

To directly answer your question, you need to contact support@bibleworks.com or give them a call. The BW8 activation codes and module codes are different than your previous serial no. and module unlock codes. BW has been typically emailing these to those who have upgraded when the package is mailed. (1) Check your email from the last few days. (2) You might find some information in "Your account" (top right of www.bibleworks.com (http://www.bibleworks.com) web page). (3) Contact support.