PDA

View Full Version : BW7 Text Editor - link to maps?

Dogfish Jones
02-12-2006, 08:14 PM
Is it possible to link to maps using the text editor? If so, how?

by the way, I absolutely love it! The ability to do popup links for references to other passages and such...whoa! This is so far above and beyond the old editor, it almost defies comprehension.

Great job, BW team!

MBD
02-14-2006, 04:28 PM
Please somebody reassure me that all my chapter and verse notes generated in BW 6 (hundreds of printed pages) will function in BW 7. Please???
Michael

Ben Spackman
02-14-2006, 04:39 PM
Yes, they'll transition just fine. There's no change at all in the file *format.* Only in what the editor is able to create and modify.

Michael Hanel
02-14-2006, 04:56 PM
Please somebody reassure me that all my chapter and verse notes generated in BW 6 (hundreds of printed pages) will function in BW 7. Please???
Michael

For further clarification. The file format for the old Editor and this one is the same as Ben said, Rich text format. Meaning, even now or in the future, if BibleWorks ever changed something with these, you can still open your notes with Wordpad, MS Word or any number of other word processing programs which support Rich text format. In other words, you can copy over your notes on some random computer and as long as there is a decent word processor, you can still use your files even if that computer doesn't have BibleWorks on it.