PDA

View Full Version : BW7 Board?

Dogfish Jones
02-09-2006, 02:46 PM
Would it be worthy to add a board, or set of boards, for BW7 discussion? That way anyone still working on 6.0 or earlier won't have their posts get lost in a plethora of 7.0-related messages.

Just a thought :D

Michael Hanel
02-09-2006, 03:33 PM
Would it be worthy to add a board, or set of boards, for BW7 discussion? That way anyone still working on 6.0 or earlier won't have their posts get lost in a plethora of 7.0-related messages.

Just a thought :D

Naw, just have them upgrade ;) Seriously though, the idea would probably be better to have this be the default area for BW7 talk and if people have BW6 or other questions, they can ask them on that. Or just be good with subject lines so people know what you're talking about.

Kevin Ahronson
02-10-2006, 03:37 AM
Actually, I think it would be a good idea to have a separate BW7 board and would fully support it.

I'd love to upgrade to BW7, but I just can't afford it at the moment - and I'm sure there are lots of BW users out there in a similar situation.

Expecting everyone to upgrade, Michael, sounds a bit elitist - although I'm sure your comment was meant to be tongue in cheek.

stclark81
02-11-2006, 10:08 PM
I'd love to upgrade to BW7, but I just can't afford it at the moment - and I'm sure there are lots of BW users out there in a similar situation.

Yup.

Shalom.

Bennett B. Wethered
02-11-2006, 11:38 PM
I write as one who has not yet received his BW 7; it's scheduled to arrive this Monday. It will be my 5th edition since 11/98.
I want to heartily endorse the idea of creating separate sections (a good segregation, if you will) for BW7 & BW6, since there seem, from the promo descriptions, comments from beta-testers, and those others who have already received it, to be a sufficient number of differences in old features, as well as entirely new ones, to justify the creation of different sections to which to take questions and find answers. Thus, all of us can all the more readily go to the right place to find answers to our questions.
After all, I fully expect to continue to learn much more from my BW brethren about the wonderful potential and reality of this program the Lord has guided our brother Michael (and others) to create. May our dear Lord be yet further glorified by the aid we provide to one another.

NAS Proverbs 15:22 Without consultation, plans are frustrated,
but with many counselors they succeed.