PDA

View Full Version : Upgrading from 6.0 to 7.0

CMBessette
02-02-2006, 02:52 PM
I have just a few questions about this. If I upgrade, will I get the entire package for 7.0 (the box w/ book and CDs) as though I weren't upgrading? Also, will the modules I purchased for 6.0 still work in 7.0 (BAGD/HALOT)?

Thanks! :D

Ben Spackman
02-02-2006, 02:56 PM
Yes, and yes.

When you upgrade, you get the same package, but you need your BW6 registration info to prove that you're upgrading and thus entitled to a lower price.

CMBessette
02-02-2006, 04:15 PM
Yes, and yes.

When you upgrade, you get the same package, but you need your BW6 registration info to prove that you're upgrading and thus entitled to a lower price. Ahh, good deal! :cool:

DJE
02-03-2006, 04:55 PM
I guess the screen shots we see here in the Forums are from Beta testers?? I called in thinking 7 is now shipping. It will be next week actually before 7 hits the streets. I will be making the upgrade from 6 to 7 with great expectations!
Thx,
Dave

Michael Hanel
02-03-2006, 05:00 PM
I guess the screen shots we see here in the Forums are from Beta testers?? I called in thinking 7 is now shipping. It will be next week actually before 7 hits the streets. I will be making the upgrade from 6 to 7 with great expectations!
Thx,
Dave

Yeah, that's correct. When Michael Bushell first broke the official word that BW7 was out, that was like the day they sent master CDs to the reduplicators. So the delay allows for time to get the CDs back and get all the packaging together and ship 'em out. In other words, it's not "officially, officially" out, but it is really, really close! I am sure they are as anxious to get it out as everyone else is to receive it. :)

tfjern
02-04-2006, 12:18 AM
In other words, it's not "officially, officially" out, but it is really, really close! I am sure they are as anxious to get it out as everyone else is to receive it. :)

Well, Mike, could you please disclose to us the (somewhat vague "early February") date 7.0 will start shipping? Cf. Luke 6:30

Michael Hanel
02-04-2006, 12:46 AM
Well, Mike, could you please disclose to us the (somewhat vague "early February") date 7.0 will start shipping? Cf. Luke 6:30

See Acts 1:7. I have no secret knowledge. I did see that one site (http://www.discountchristian.com/bibleworks7herit4.html) said Feb. 6, however. But that is probably their estimate.

tfjern
02-04-2006, 12:52 AM
Sorry, Mike, but I was adressing the question to the other Mike, namely, Michael Bushell.

NumberMan™
02-04-2006, 08:06 PM
Anyone know if they will be sending tracking #'s for the package once it's been shipped out? As you can see I'm dying for release 7 :)

kpurcell
02-09-2006, 06:17 PM

I just got an email saying mine shipped today.