View Full Version : Printing vocab list (with definitions) from LXT
01-29-2006, 08:16 AM
I was wondering how to create a vocab list with glosses from LXT. I tried using the word list manager for all the LXT words in Jonah, but couldn't figure out how to print out a list with glosses. I figured I could always use the report generator, but that's more information than I'd like.:D
01-29-2006, 12:49 PM
While you cannot create the lexicon from the LXT, you can from the BLM as it requires a morphologically tagged text.
Here are the steps:
1. Open the word list manager.
2. Select load or generate word list.
3. Select BLM and in the verse range type in Jonah.
4. This will generate the list back in the word list manager. Go to the menu/select/select all.
5. Go to file/make lexicon from selected words
6. Select the lexicons you want included.
7. You now have the file to save or print.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.2 Copyright © 2015 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.