PDA

View Full Version : Getting back to my beginning book & chapter

Y2K2
12-27-2005, 05:45 AM
Greetings,
I need help with a basic function. I am using the Browse Mode in order to investigate several passages at a glance. After doing several searches I find it not easy to return at once to the book and chapter from which I began. If I use the arrows located below the main menu they return me to the previous text but not to my "home text".

Thank you.
Roundtree.

cfgattis
12-27-2005, 07:20 AM
Have you tried using a New Results Window (located under the View menu) or Clone BibleWorks (under the Window minu). You can have several results windows open at once, so I understand, keeping your original verse open in the original verse window. Cloning BibleWorks gives you a complete new BibleWorks area to browse in while leaving the first area for your original verse.

Y2K2
12-27-2005, 07:56 AM
Have you tried using a New Results Window (located under the View menu) or Clone BibleWorks (under the Window minu). You can have several results windows open at once, so I understand, keeping your original verse open in the original verse window. Cloning BibleWorks gives you a complete new BibleWorks area to browse in while leaving the first area for your original verse.

Thanks for your help. On page 63 of the BW6 User Manual I found my answer. It is possible, as you say, to open secondary results windows and thereby keep open the "home" result window. You can open up to a maximum of 20 if you have the need.

Roundtree.