PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: Notes in auto-info and editor windows

Roy Ciampa
04-10-2004, 10:43 AM
When using the main BW interface I prefer to have my notes in the editor window. But when I use the synopsis tool I loose that optiona and would like to have the notes appear in the auto-info window. I would recommend an option be made so that both could be featured. Clearly, if I have the notes in the editor I am not likely to look for them in the auto-info window (when using the main interface) but when I use the synopsis tool I will still have access to those notes.

I would also like to have a way of exporting a series of notes to the editor, clipboard or document 1. For instance, to take all my verse notes from Galatians 2:16-21 and copy them to a document with a line or paragraph break between them.

Perhaps there are already ways to do these things, but if not ....

Roy Ciampa
04-10-2004, 11:10 AM
Following up on my previous message. It would be nice if the break between notes included a verse reference at the beginning of the note when exported.

Philip Brown
04-10-2004, 11:12 AM
All my note file names are being saved in ALL CAPS. Is there a way to save them using lower case or mixed case name?

If not, I'd like to request that functionality.

Roy Ciampa
04-10-2004, 11:13 AM
A easy way of toggling back and forth between the two different ways of displaying verse notes would help.