PDA

View Full Version : Nice, simple daily layout

MTan
11-10-2005, 01:22 PM
This simple layout keeps the super-charged Lex/Gram help window open, so that it always tracks with your mouse. Also set is a constant comparison between the RSV and ESV, showing differences between the two.

Michael Hanel
11-10-2005, 02:06 PM
It wasn't until a week ago that I actually learned you can have that "concordance" (which has 3 words before and 5 or so listed after) above the command line/results list. That made me feel kinda dumb since I've been using BW6 since it came out and BW5 before that, but now that i know man that is slick! That made it so much easier to find the verse i was thinking of rather than clicking down a verse list waiting to see it pop up in the main results window

gcalton
11-11-2005, 09:54 AM
How does one put the concordance above? I feel really dumb, but thanks to all the other bibleworks personal I learn something new. Thank-you once again bibleworks.:)

Joe Fleener
11-11-2005, 11:14 AM
How does one put the concordance above? I feel really dumb, but thanks to all the other bibleworks personal I learn something new. Thank-you once again bibleworks.:)

If you click you right mouse button in the verse list box area you will see a context menu.

In that menu you will see an option of "Verse List Box + Text" Choose this option.

Jay W.
11-12-2005, 01:39 AM
This simple layout keeps the super-charged Lex/Gram help window open, so that it always tracks with your mouse. Also set is a constant comparison between the RSV and ESV, showing differences between the two.

Just curious, is there a way to set up BibleWorks so that the screen shot you have pictured comes up automatically every time you start up BibleWorks?

DeMody
11-17-2005, 06:13 AM
Thank you for the tip. I think this will be my set up of choice. I particular like it when you mouse over the Greek and the lexical helps just come alive! :)

Like Jay, I too would like to know if it is possible to have this helps window start automatically when you start BW.

Andrew
03-08-2006, 11:00 PM
I had the same question as the previous two posts about having this layout start up when you open BW.

Joe Fleener
03-09-2006, 05:30 AM
Just a reminder in case anyone doesn't realize it.

This is a 6.0 screen layout.

Given that there is no way for the screen to open and the L&G Help to open like this automatically.

With 7.0 this would be unnecessary since it is part of the main window now.

tedh
04-27-2006, 12:05 PM
Liked your layout. I'm having trouble in BW7 in that I've lost the listing of what you have as "bones 14, bones 96" where is lists the words available in the Search version automatically. How do you add that window to the Search window as you have it?

thanks!

Steve Watkins
04-27-2006, 12:46 PM
Liked your layout. I'm having trouble in BW7 in that I've lost the listing of what you have as "bones 14, bones 96" where is lists the words available in the Search version automatically. How do you add that window to the Search window as you have it?

thanks!

Hi there! To fix your problem with the Search Window in 7.0, right click in the search window, which will bring up a menu. Click on "Verse List Box + Text", and that should configure your search window properly. You can fiddle with the other settings to get the layout of that window the way you like it.

chupe
08-28-2010, 02:25 PM
can you have this sort of layout in BW8? Thanks

bkMitchell
08-29-2010, 08:56 AM
can you have this sort of layout in BW8? Thanks

If, you mean the image attached to the first post of this thread the answer is:
Yes, and no it depends on which version of Bibleworks you have.

haydnguy
09-02-2010, 06:32 AM
Hey chupe,
I see you said you have BW8. I'm sorry I don't know the answer as I use the default layout but I'm sure someone will help you. bkMitchell just misread your post. :)

jorgea
01-02-2012, 11:23 AM
THis is a very helpful layout. I like the comparison.