PDA

View Full Version : TWOT Question or Suggestion

Howard Flynn
09-28-2005, 05:42 PM
If you look up article 116 in the TWOT,it will list the relevant words in the Hebrew script. However, in the article below the words are transliterated. However, the Logos people with the same TWO use both the Hebrew and transliterated. Why can't BW do that?

Also how do I copy just the material for article 116 into the editor?
How do I print just the article 116?

Thank you
Howard Flynn

Mark Eddy
09-29-2005, 01:50 PM
If you look up article 116 in the TWOT,it will list the relevant words in the Hebrew script. However, in the article below the words are transliterated. However, the Logos people with the same TWO use both the Hebrew and transliterated. Why can't BW do that?
I can't answer "why can't" questions. But I do know that Bible Works has exactly what the printed TWOT has. There is no Hebrew script in any of the articles, just in the "list of relevant words" before the article actually starts. Unless TWOT has a second edition that includes Hebrew words in Hebrew script, BW is being absolutely faithful to TWOT. (But I don't like the transliteration any more than you do.)

Also how do I copy just the material for article 116 into the editor?
In the Lexicon Browser first highlight the text you want to copy. Then click on "Edit" and choose "Copy to editor," and you'll see it where the cursor was in the BW editor.

How do I print just the article 116?
I can't see a way to print it from the Lexicon Browser. So I suggest printing it after copying it into the editor, or by copying it to the clipboard and then copying it into a word processor and printing it from there.
Hope this helps.
Mark Eddy

Howard Flynn
09-29-2005, 08:02 PM
Thank you. BTW if you go the the TWOT in Libronix you will see the words in Hebrew Script.

Howard Flynn

vr8ce
09-30-2005, 12:48 PM
Thank you. BTW if you go the the TWOT in Libronix you will see the words in Hebrew Script.Yes, but Mark's point was that the *printed* TWOT doesn't have them. At least the edition he has (and the ones I've seen). So BW has exactly what's in the printed TWOT.

Vince