Institutional Promotion Program
BULK ORDERS FOR QUALIFIED GROUPS
A group of ten or more members of an organization who wish to license BibleWorks may be eligible for discounted pricing through our Institutional Promotion Program (IPP). The IPP is available to churches, seminaries, Bible colleges, universities, schools, and other institutions and organizations.
- Groups of members of bona fide (chartered and established) institutions are definitely eligible for the IPP. Other groups must first contact BibleWorks, LLC to determine eligibility. Once eligibility is confirmed, BibleWorks, LLC will issue the group an IPP Registration Number. Three groups from each institution may make IPP orders each year.
- Campus bookstores that are BibleWorks dealers have the right to process all IPP orders on their campuses. Groups from institutions without an IPP-participating dealer may place IPP orders directly with BibleWorks, LLC.
- Units may be ordered under the IPP only for institution members. A group at a seminary, for example, may order for students, staff, faculty, and administrators. It may not, however, order units for others who are not enrolled students or who are not otherwise employed by the institution.
- A volunteer IPP "Licensing Coordinator" at each institution accomplishes the following:
Creates Master List— Provides BibleWorks, LLC with an Excel spreadsheet, in the format downloadable from http://www.bibleworks.com/IPP/IPP-registrants.zip (this format is also available by e-mail upon request from BibleWorks Customer Service), containing a master list of names, mailing addresses, and e‑mail addresses of intended recipients of the software. This sheet may be e‑mailed to BibleWorks Customer Service (email@example.com). The Licensing Coordinator receives in return an IPP Registration Number, which provides him/her BibleWorks, LLC's authorization to proceed with the IPP. The Coordinator should ensure each participant is aware of the BibleWorks system requirements (see http://www.bibleworks.com/content/sys-req.html).
Certifies Membership — Provides BibleWorks, LLC with a signed listing from an institution staff member certifying each recipient’s membership in the institution. (It is easiest simply to print the Excel spreadsheet, have it signed, and fax the signed copy to BibleWorks, LLC.)
Makes Payment — Collects payment from each recipient and pays BibleWorks, LLC with a single check or charge card number.
Makes Distribution — Receives the IPP order and distributes individual packages to recipients. (An IPP order is shipped only to a single delivery address provided by the Licensing Coordinator.)
- Add-on orders cannot always be processed once the IPP order has been submitted.
- IPP end-user licensing cost per unit is $259.00 including domestic standard shipping. International or expedited shipping is extra, as are international taxes such as VAT or GST, and customs duties and fees
DEALERS AND IPP ORDERS
- Dealers wishing to participate in the IPP program must first obtain approval from BibleWorks, LLC for each new IPP before initiating an order.
- Dealers are encouraged to work through Licensing Coordinators.
- BibleWorks, LLC gives campus bookstores which are authorized BibleWorks dealers the right of first refusal to process IPP orders on their campuses. Dealers may charge IPP recipients more than the above-stated IPP end-user licensing cost per unit, but in this case (1) they must identify fees added above that amount separately on each customer invoice; and (2) they must allow another group at that site to conduct a different IPP at the above-stated IPP end-user licensing cost per unit.
- Dealers may use existing stock on hand for IPP orders. However, dealers must coordinate with BibleWorks, LLC before product delivery to ensure the Licensing Coordinator has fulfilled his/her requirements.
- It is requested that dealer promotions, mailings, and web-postings regarding IPPs be coordinated with BibleWorks, LLC before they are implemented.